Fix Credit Report Errors
Your credit score is the most important pieces of information in your financial life.
Your credit score is directly determined by the information on your credit report.
We help you fix your credit report to improve your credit score. Improving your score improves your life.
Raising your credit score:
- Increases your chances of getting many jobs.
- Increases your chances of getting an apartment.
- Reduces how much you pay for credit.
- Reduces how much you pay for insurance.
- Helps you get loans for important milestones like a car or your own home.
We have helped dozens of clients fix errors on their credit reports and thereby raise their credit scores. We’ve helped our clients qualify for a home loan or other credit. Please call or email us today to see if we can help you too. The call and consultation are free.
Common errors on credit reports include:
- Identity theft.
- Incorrect payment histories.
- Erroneous bankruptcy information.
- Erroneous account information. (Account information is not yours, not in default, not late, not showing as discharged in bankruptcy, etc.)
- Incorrect public-record information: Judgments showing as not paid, vacated, or discharged in bankruptcy; and tax liens not showing as paid.
- Accounts that should have dropped off still showing on your report.
- Hard Credit Inquiries: Unauthorized requests for your credit report.
- Medical Debt: Stale debts, debts that have been paid still showing as due, and a wife’s debts showing up on a husband’s credit report.
We can fix these errors, often at no cost to you through the power of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Please call or email us today to see if we can help you too. The call and consultation are free.
see all >
Fix Credit Report Errors
Your credit score is the most important pieces of information in your financial life. Your credit score is directly determined by the information on your credit report. Fix your credit, raise your score, improve your life.
Debt Collector Abuse
Are you being harassed by debt collectors? We can give you peace of mind. We can help you rest easier by ending debt collector abuse and harassment. We regularly sue debt collectors and defend lawsuits brought by predatory junk debt collectors.
Collection Lawsuit Defense
If you’ve been sued, you have to fight back. Doing nothing won’t make the problem go away. It will only make things worse and lead to garnishments, liens, and added fees and costs. We can fight for you, and often at no cost to you for our attorney fees.